Fees for Services
Information Service document delivery adheres to the limitations of the US copyright law (Title 17, USC) and will provide copies of journal articles, professional papers, technical reports, and other materials in accordance with said law.
- $5.00 fee for request of 1-49 pages
- $10.00 fee for request of 50-249 pages
- $25.00 fee for request of 250 pages or more
- $10.00 (Additional Charge) for Rush processing for 24-hour
- MCEER collection loans: $15.00 per item (special conditions apply)
- Initial 20 pages: $5.00
- Additional pages: $0.25/page
- 1-15 page document: $15.00 (Includes e-mail delivery)
- 16-30 page document: $30.00 (Includes e-mail delivery)
- 31-45 page document: $45.00 (Includes e-mail delivery)
- Domestic: $5.00 minimum charge (Note: special shipping services and items exceeding the minimum will be assessed at cost.)
- International: at cost
- Up to 5 pages: $5.00 minimum
- After 5 pages: $1.00/page
- Up to 5 pages: $10.00 minimum
- After 5 pages: $2.00/page
Including literature and database searches:
- First 30 minutes: no charge
- Subsequent research assistance assessed at $35.00 per 30 minute increment.
- Information Request form
- Please provide credit card type (American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa ), name as it appears on the card and its date of expiration.
- Please make payable to the "UB Foundation Inc."
MCEER Information Service
University at Buffalo
Phone: (716) 645-1157
Fax: (716) 645-3399