The following leaders in the field of Earthquake Engineering have been invited to speak at the conference:
- Phillip Yen, Federal Highway Administration
- Myint Lwin, Federal Highway Administration
- Richard D. Land, California Department of Transportation
- Kazuhiko Kawashima, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Lichu Fan, Tongji University
- T.J. Zhu, Buckland & Taylor, Ltd.
- Lars Hauge, COWI
- Charles Seim, Consultant
- K.C. Chang, National Taiwan University
- Roy A. Imbsen, Consultant
Best Paper Awards
Two Best Paper Awards will be presented at the conference:
James Cooper Best Paper Award
The Jim Cooper Best Paper Award will be awarded to the paper with the greatest potential impact, contribution to society and best overall quality.
James Roberts Best Paper Award
The James Roberts Best Paper Award will be given to a Caltrans employee whose paper discusses a deployable research innovation that is expected to have a significant impact on the practice of the bridge engineering profession.
Download Best Paper Awards (pdf)