- On the Boat Tour of five San Francisco Bay Area toll bridges scheduled for Wednesday, September 20, 2006, the following bridges will be visited:
- Golden Gate Bridge
- East Crossing San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge
- West Crossing San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge
- Richmond-San Rafael Bridge
- New Carquinez Bridge
- Transportation to the boat dock in Sausalito will be provided. Two chartered buses will be leaving the front entrance of the Marriott-San Mateo Hotel at 12:15 pm sharp. Please be there by 12:00 noon. If you plan to drive on your own, please contact the Tour Coordinator, Bob Tanaka (Caltrans), at (916) 227-8784. He can provide you with directions to the boat dock.
- Three boats will depart from the boat dock in Sausalito at 1:00 pm. It is estimated that the Boat Tour will last 5.5 hours, the boats will return to the boat dock by about 6:30 pm, and the buses will return to the Marriott-San Mateo Hotel by approximately 7:30 pm. These are just time estimates. It is difficult to estimate the ending time of the Boat Tour, and Bay Area traffic can be unpredictable.
- The Boat Tour fee includes the bus and boat rides, gratuity, and a buffet lunch.
- For the Boat Tour, please bring appropriate warm clothing (heavy jacket, cap, gloves, etc.) and rain gear. Also, rubber soled shoes are recommended (boat shoes, athletic shoes, etc.)
- On our 5.5 hour Boat Tour, there will be plenty of sun exposure. Please bring sunscreen and sun glasses.
- Lead Boat information:
Boat - Outer Limits
Captain Jim Robertson
Foot of Harbor Drive
(415) 454-3191 (Business Phone)
(415) 730-5193 (Cell Phone)
If you have any questions about this Boat Tour, please contact Bob Tanaka by phone:
(916) 227-8784 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.