Contents: October 1996
Volume 10, Number 4
- Seismic Damageability Evaluation of a Typical R/C Building in the Central U.S.
- Estimating the Risk of Post-Earthquake Hazardous Materials Release
- Full-Scale Pile Group Lateral Load Testing in Soft Clay
- 6th Japan-US Workshop on Lifeline Design and Liquefaction Countermeasures
- News from the Information Service
- New NCEER Technical Reports
- Bulletin Board
Some of the material reported herein is based upon work supported in whole or in part by the National Science Foundation, the State of New York, the Federal Highway Administration of the U.S. Department of Transportation, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and other sponsors. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of MCEER or its sponsors.